HOW TO PAY YOUR ANNUAL DUES
The 2021 dues for CCF, Section 12, POA is $211.92 per lot and have been mailed. These are due on January 31, 2021 (postmark date). A late fee will be added on February 5, 2021. You may pay your dues online through www.paylease.com processing fees apply to this third party payment system.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO CCF 12 POA
Need a payment plan? Contact us! We'll be happy to help you!
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES & AMENITIES
Need your pool cards activated?
The pool/park/pavilion/pond rules and application are currently updated! A new form must be filled out every year. Print one off from the documents section and mail/fax/email it to Magnolia Property Management. (2020-2021)
IN ORDER TO HAVE A POOL PASS, ALL MAINTENANCE FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL, INCLUDING ANY INTEREST AND/OR SUBSEQUENT FEES.
The ACC Guidelines can be found under the Document Section under the heading of Architectural and Building Information.
Please contact Magnolia Property Management at 281-599-0098 or email Lisa@magprop.com or Ryan@magprop.com for the application. Please be aware there are 2 different applications for existing owners and one especially for completely new builds.
From your County Commissioner's office: If you have a complaint about the traffic lights at FM 149 and FM 1774, please look under documents for TXDOT PHONE #'s to lodge your complaints.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY RECYCLING CENTER
31354 Friendship Drive, Magnolia, TX 77355 (832) 934-2193
Monday - Saturday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm (Except for County Holidays)
Due to the increase in recyclers and the size of our facility, all items must be sorted & clean prior to arrival or you may sort items on site. NO DROP OFFS PLEASE!!!
Items should be sorted into the following categories:
- Plastic Containers Glass Containers (jars & bottles) Aluminum Cans
- #1, #2, #3-7 Commingled Clear, Brown, Blue & Green Beverage (# can be found in the triangle) Rinsed without Lids Some food cans
- Ceramic or Pyrex. NO window panes, drinking glasses
- Cardboard & Paperboard Electronics $$$
- Paper Products boxes & paper cores & Misc. Electronics Papers, Newspapers, Phone & Magazines.
- Cereal, Cracker & Corrugated TV & monitors CPU, Fax, Scanners, printers, Junk mail, Office, School
- Metal (mixed) Tires Batteries
- Tin cans Passenger cars, trucks, off road Auto, lawn mower, etc.
- Appliances & misc. metal & tractor We DO NOT accept household batteries.
- - - - - - NOTICE - - - - - -
TRASH IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR MAINTENANCE FEES. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO CHOSE YOUR TRASH PICK UP PROVIDER. TRASH IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE BURNED AT ANY TIME.
For questions or concerns about the water, please go to the following website. You will also be able to sign up for telephone alerts regarding changes in the water system
Except for new homes, you may send in your completed ACC application directly to the ACC Committee at email@example.com. Please email Lisa@magprop.com with a brief description of the project so you can have the correct application for submission.
BOARD MEETINGS - ARE NOW ON THE 2ND WEDNESDAY OF CERTAIN MONTHS
Please look under the Board Meeting Tab for the Agenda
To report a street light out, make sure you have the pole number!
San Bernard Electrical Co-op 936-372-9176
CenterPoint Energy 713-207-2222
Southwestern Bell Telephone 800-585-7928
WCA Waste Services 281-766-1914
Republic Waste - 713-937-9955
Charter Communications 281-367-8900
Magnolia Property Management
22214 Highland Knolls Dr, Suite 100 , Katy, TX 77450
EMERGENCY & FIRE
Constable Precinct 5 9am - 5pm 281-259-6493
Montgomery County Sheriff 281-259-6490
Montgomery County EMS 281-353-3758
Montgomery County 936 756-3354
Animal Control 936-442-7738
Commissioners Office 281-259-6492
TRASH & RECYCLING
Recycling centers, conservation Game Warden (answered 24/7)
Magnolia ISD Central Administration 281-356-3571
J L Lyon Elementary School 281-356-8115
Magnolia Junior High School 281-356-1327
Magnolia High School 281-356-3572
Magnolia West High School 281-252-2550
For appraisal information: http://www.mcad-tx.org
DEED RESTRICTIONS, BYLAWS & RULES
ARCHITECTURAL & BUILDING
MONTGOMERY COUNTY DOCUMENTS
CCF, SECTION 12, PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
November 11, 2020
A G E N D A
1st 30 minutes is for Homeowner Forum
- Call to Order 7:00 pm
- Introduction of Officers
- Reading and Approval of Minutes – October will be emailed to you
- Financial Reports – September
- Committee Reports –
- Architectural Control Committee - Report of Committee Activity
- Deed Restriction Committee – Report of Committee Activity
- Water Update – MPM has not had any complaints this past month, still trying to get info on the additional pools and water pressure situation
- Social Committee – Discussion of future events and Committee Chair
- Newsletter Committee
- Unfinished Business
- Texas Pride – nothing to report. They need about another 125 to sign up
- New Business
- No Parking Sign on Rainfern
- Timeline of when statements go out
- Adjournment 8:30 pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 931 1744 9506
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,93117449506#,,,,,,0#,,623947# US (Houston)
If for some reason AquaTexas is not responding to consumer water quality complaints (low pressure, colored water, taste and odor issues), here is the number for TCEQ Regional Office that would respond -
Nicole Bealle - Regional Director
5425 Polk St, Suite H, Houston TX 77023
713-767-3500 - voice 713-767-3520 - fax
The best tactic is to state that there are specific issues with the water quality and that an investigator is requested to assist the water provider to fix the issue. They will want proof. If they send an investigator, they will follow-up a week or so with a letter stating the issues found and the action taken
Much thanks to JM for the information!