[8:55 AM] Ryan Evans
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
November 10, 2020 7:30 pm
Denny’s located at 11221 Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77581
A G E N D A
- Call to Order 7:30 pm
- Introduction of Board
- Introduction of neighborhood Security Company P.P.I.
- Questions for P.P.I.
- Unfinished Business
- Deed Restriction’s – Decision to send last two (2) years of 209’s to attorney.
- Clean up of Visitor Parking- Decision for date to meet in community with 1.800.Got Junk
- New Business
a. Vote to continue using P.P.I.
- Adjournment 8:30 pm
HOW TO PAY YOUR DUES
The 2020 Maintenance fees are due on January 31, 2020. The amount due is $172.00 per lot.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OUT TO RIDGEMONT PUD (RPUD)
Online payments are available through AAB (a fee will apply). If you need to make a payment arrangement, please do not hesitate to contact MPM at 281-599-0008. We'll be happy to help you.
Additional info for online payments:
Management ID: 6638
Association ID: 10
Homeowner ID: (account #) 10 digit number at the top of invoive
OR you may mail payments to:
Alliance Association Bank
P O Box 98374
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8374
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS? IF SO, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL, AND WE'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO FORWARD IT ON FOR YOU. LISA@MAGPROP.COM
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Vice President-Mary Moses
Member At Large-Dan Kimbrough
Member At Large-Maria Gonzalez
Member At Large- Jessica Rivas
WE are in the process of finding a convenient place to hold our meetings. It is costly to rent a meeting space for a few so as a homeowner PLEASE GET INVOLVED!
VIOLATIONS (PARTIAL LIST)
- No old vehicles in yard or drive
- Yards not mowed, edged or debris in the street
- No livestock or poultry
- No more than 2 dogs/cats or domesticated animals as pets
- Guest parking in NOT for boats, trailers or vehicles for more than 48 hours
- No BBQ pits or junk stored in front of or on side of house
- A violator of deed restrictions may be assessed a civil penalty of $200.00 a day for each violation plus attorney fees
Deed restrictions are posted online at www.magprop.com or can be sent to you upon request
LOCAL EMERGENCY & NON EMERGENCY NUMBERS
EMERGENCY (only) 911
NON EMERGENCY 713-884-3131 (police)
ANIMAL CONTROL 713-229-7300
HOUSTON DRUG HOTLINE 713-466-3673
HPD W FUQUA STOREFRONT 713-433-2720
DEED RESTRICTIONS CITY OF HOUSTON 832-393-6333
SW RECYCLING CENTER 713-541-1953 (10785 SW FRWY)
For loud music, loud neighbors, loud parties or other disorderly conduct call 713-884-3131 (police) Be Persistent! If you call they will come!