HOW TO PAY YOUR DUES
2020 Annual Assessments – Assessments are due by January 31st. Annual Assessments are $225.00 per lot. If you would like to make payment arrangements please review the collection policy (documents tab) then email email@example.com to request an Alternative payment arrangement, or contact Magnolia Property Management at 281-599-0098.
**The US Postal Service changed delivery times for First-Class mail January 1, 2015. Mail delivery is now 1 – 6 days instead of the previous 1 – 3 days. Therefore, take 6 days into account when mailing your Assessment payments to assure receipt by the 31st of the January.
The Harris County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility will open to the public beginning Tuesday, September 15th and will be accepting customers by appointment only. Please read all signs at the facility as some procedures have changed.
Please go to our website at www.HCHHW.org and click on the banner at the top. It will allow you to “SCHEDULE A DROPOFF” on the day and time that is convenient for you. This program works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
- Appointments will be scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and the 2nd and 4th Saturdays. We will only serve those with appointments at this time.
- Please arrive at your appointment time. If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel it and reschedule via our website.
- You will be provided a confirmation number when you schedule your appointment. You must provide your confirmation number, your name, or address when you arrive at the facility.
- Please stay in your vehicle to be offloaded with your vehicle turned off. We cannot remove your HHW items if you are out of your vehicle or it is not turned off.
- Please review and follow the new COVID-19 protocol listed on the scheduler. You must wear a face covering while at the facility.
- We are limiting the interaction between customers and staff so please call ahead if you have any questions. Please note our number has changed and is now 346.286.4299.
- If you have an item that no longer has its original label, please write what is in the container on the outside of it.
We want to ensure you are safe while visiting our facility.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
Cheryl Burton Fentress, HHW Program Manager
TRASH DAYS ARE TUESDAY AND FRIDAY WITH HEAVY TRASH DAY IS THE 1ST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH.
LIMBS AND BRANCHES MUST BE PUT IN A LAWN GARBAGE BAG OR BUNDLED UP.
IF YOU ARE NEEDING A REPLACEMENT TRASH CAN, PLEASE CALL REPUBLIC SERVICES @ 713-726-7300
Constable Ken Jones Office 281-427-4791
Harris County Sheriff 713-221-6000
Harris County Animal Control 281-999-3191
Harris County MUD #53 713-637-8835
Harris County Storm Drains 281-452-1633
Harris County Flood Control 713-684-4050
Harris County Health Department 713-439-6000
Houston SPCA 713-869-7722
Mosquito Breeding Inspection Request
DEED RESTRICTIONS, BYLAWS & RULES
ARCHITECTURAL & BUILDING
STERLING GREEN SOUTH, SECTION 6, COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION, INC
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 991 9702 4065
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,99197024065#,,,,,,0#,,888353# US (Houston)